Get ready for Week 5!! Here’s an early heads up on the weekly challenge —
Your Bonus Challenge for Week 5 is to PRACTICE A SKILL for 10 minutes every day next week. What does that mean? It means that every day, starting on Monday, you will practice a skill for at least 10 minutes every day.
- You may practice any skill that you want to get better at
- All practice must take place outside of a workout — i.e. if you are going to practice double unders, double unders done during a workout do not count towards your 10 minutes.
- You may use warm-up time to practice your skill as long as you get 10 continuous minutes of practice
- If your skill is physical, e.g. jumping rope, pull-ups, olympic lifts, etc., you may count your 10 minutes as your workout for the day. So when you do your 10 minutes of skill practice you are covered for both your weekly challenge requirement and your workout.
- Some examples of what you may practice are: jumping rope, snatches, piano, juggling, dancing, handstands. Any skill that you want to be better at.
Practice your skill for 10 minutes for 7 days and earn you 2 bonus points for the week.
IMPORTANT: You must post in the discussion forum what you are going to be practicing by Sunday at midnight. Not posting by midnight will result in being ineligible for this week’s challenge.