All things related to CrossFit, fitness, health, nutrition – anything and everything else. It’s our blog and we will write what we want!
Kids & Teens who CrossFit…
- have healthy bones, muscles, and joints.
- maintain a healthy body weight.
- are more attentive and do better in school.
- have higher self-esteem and self-confidence.
- learn a healthy habit that will last a lifetime.
- decrease their risk of Type II Diabetes and other diseases related to obesity and inactivity.
It’s time to calibrate your entire being towards a no-holds-barred,
take-no-prisoners, no-excuses, gettin’-everything-out-of-
lifetime of physical & mental excellence.
The challenge winner will have to succeed in 3 areas:
PERFORMANCE: IMPROVE YOUR ABILITY TO WORK AND PLAY! You will do a baseline workout on Day 1 and measure your improvement in performance on the Finals Day of the challenge.
BODY TRANSFORMATION: We want you to be lean
& mean. This challenge wouldn’t be complete without
knowing what impact it had on your body. You will be
measured at the beginning and the end to see just how
much your hard work paid off.
ACCOUNTABILITY: You will be challenged not just to
show up as the winner, but to play the game every day!
Nutrition habits, workouts, mobility, fish oil – your daily
choices can make or break this challenge for you!
You will also have the chance to earn bonus points
every week by participating in bonus challenges and
sharing your experiences with others.
All participants in the challenge will receive:
- Access to the Whole Life Challenge Worldwide Scoreboard.
- Pre-game huddle — a meet-up created by your gym to cover the basics of how to set yourself up: preparing your home and kitchen, shopping, preparing food, and strategies.
- Access to the World Wide community and forums to see what thousands of other people just like you are experiencing, learning, and discovering every day.
- Access to The Whole Life Challenge blog with support, tips and recipes as well as an opportunity to communicate with coaches and other participants on a daily basis.
- Online profile to record and track before and after photos along with other vital health statistics.
CHALLENGE STARTS: FEB 16 ends APR 13th
- Info Session at CFI. Find out how it works and learn some tips to be ready: Saturday Feb 9th at 11A
- Saturday Feb 16th: OFFICIAL Start to WLC — Please Note: CFI is closed due to CAL Event.
- Sunday Feb 17th at 10A: we will be doing WLC WOD & taking your measurements
- Fri Mar 8 WLC Challenger Potluck 7P at CFI
- WLC at CFI Closing WOD: Friday April 12th with Local Bar Hop After to Celebrate
REGISTER at www.wholelifechallenge.com
Child Care Now Available for Morning Classes!
- Child Care available for 8:30am and 9:30am classes Monday – Friday.
- You must reserve your child’s spot. While we finalize the online reservation process, please EMAIL US by 5PM the day before to let us know that you are coming. Please indicate the number of children and their ages in your email.
- Cost is $5/child/class. Monthly auto-pay discounts available as well as discounts for multiple children.
- Daycare limited to children aged 5 and younger.
- Children 6 and older are the responsibility of the Parent/Guardian/Athlete and are not allowed in the childcare room (while childcare is offered).
- Questions? EMAIL US